CLC’s Social Learning System is a full-featured, enterprise status system that integrates social networking, knowledge sharing, and collaboration capabilities in addition to other interactive elements that allow users to share their experiences and rate the learning content.
The system also offers learning management functionality to document, administrate, track, report and deliver content and courses in support of classroom, online, mobile and social learning.
- Easily manage virtual training classes through an online calendar
- Attend mobile online training
- Online training assessments
- Breakout rooms where students can engage in group exercises
- Create a single instance of content and share with individuals or across communities
- Enable multiple people to work simultaneously