PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Personal Data Protection Notice ("Notice") describes how Corporate Learning Consortium ("CLC") uses your Personal Data.
Collection of Personal Data
1. “Personal Data” means information about you processed by CLC, including without limitation your name, age, gender, nationality, identity card/passport number, your contact details, your image or photograph, your academic and professional credentials, your employer details, and all such other information which may identify you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by CLC from time to time and also includes sensitive personal data (as identified below).
2. In addition to the Personal Data which is provided by your company, CLC may collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources such as:-
- Directly from you when you have been engaged by CLC to provide training services;
- When you register for marketing events, seminars, workshops, training courses and/or certification courses with CLC either through CLC directly or through your employer;
- When you provide your Personal Data when completing certain forms and documents such as registration forms, feedback forms, complaint forms etc;
- When you communicate or interact with CLC through social media platforms or social networking sites; and
- From third party referrals and agencies;
3. Your Personal Data may also be collected and processed by CLC in the form of photo capturing or video recording, for the purpose of publications, webcast relay, surveillance of premises or for CLC’ records, as deemed relevant.
4. The provision of your Personal Data is mandatory. If you do not provide CLC your Personal Data, CLC would not be able to provide products and services to you or engage you to provide services or products to or on behalf of CLC.
Purposes of Processing
1. CLC may use and process your Personal Data for the purposes relating to its business and activities which shall include (the “Purposes”):-
- to process your registrations for marketing events, seminars, workshops, training courses and/or certification courses;
- to relay your registration details to relevant partners of CLC and certification bodies for certification purposes;
- to invite you to events and functions organised by CLC;
- to communicate with you for any of the purposes listed in this Notice;
- for internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, and to improve CLC’ services;
- to process any complaints or feedback you have provided;
- for purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
- for CLC to comply with its obligations under law;
2. and you agree and consent to CLC using and processing your Personal Data for the Purposes and in the manner as identified in this Notice.
3. CLC may also use and process your data for other purposes (“Additional Purposes”) such as:-
- to take your photograph or picture at events/functions/training sessions organised by CLC for non-profit making reasons including CLC’ newsletter, the Website, and social media platforms/social networking sites; and
- to provide, market and/or promote to you products and services that are or may be offered by CLC and/or its partners.
4. CLC may contact you for the Purposes and Additional Purposes either by way of telephone calls, emails, short messaging service, post, facsimile, social media or any other form of communication available.
Links to Third-Party Websites
This web site contains links to other websites. This policy applies only to our site and you should be aware that other sites linked by this web site may have different privacy policies and we highly recommend that you read and understand the privacy statements of each site.
Changes to this Policy
If this policy changes in any way, it will be updated on this page. Regularly reviewing this page ensures you are updated on the information which is collected, how it is used and under what circumstances, if any, it is shared with other parties.